Basic Pilot Certification Course
Get certified to launch, fly and land a paraglider safely.
The Basic Course will license you as a beginner pilot and certify you to fly on your own! (ASC Basic Pilot / USHPA P2)
This course focuses on safety, providing basic launch, flying and landing skills. We designed this course to teach you tactical situational awareness and aircraft control to keep you safe while you begin your flying career.
- Online learning resource library @ Google Drive
- Course Book – “PARAGLIDING: THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE”
- Use of our equipment during training
- 5x Instructional Tandem Flights
- Advanced Kiting & Launch tactics & skills
- 35x solo flights – instructional radio controlled
- @10hrs+ of air time!
- JUSTFLY-SVS Flight Park Pass
- all Shuttle rides
- Alumni DISCOUNT on Equipment purchase
- Course discounted with NEW complete kit order at course initiation. *call for details
Pilots graduate with several radio controlled, mountain, foot launched, solo flights including several flights that connect you with soaring and thermaling conditions; enabling our students to be well on their way to chasing clouds and XC dreams.
Basic Pilot License: $2650
unlimited lessons for 1yr from date of purchase
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, and understand English &/or Spanish.
- Physical fit and capable of preforming athletic movements
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test
- A Willingness to commit aviation