Paraglider Pilot Certification Course
Learn to PARAGLIDE!
This certification Course licenses you as a solo pilot (P2) with USHPA.
This course goes beyond basic training at small training hills & engages tactical learning from multiple mountain launches gathering experience in how to surf the winds and sail across the sky.
Focused on safety & providing the basic skills for launching, flying and landing a paraglider. Calibrated to satisfy all requirements for licensing w/ all organizations for flying in the USA, we offer you a complete training course in paragliding under FAA FAR 103.
License eligibility include; USHPA, AUA & ASC!
In addition: to the basic training requirements,
We educate you about weather forecasting, decision making & situational awareness, plus+ aircraft agility & performance tactics to keep you safe while you fly your paraglider.
We enable you to fly smarter right from the beginning.
**This course provides a strong foundation for cross country tactical flying that is prevalent in today's racing competitions and recreational flying communities.**
- Online learning resource library @ Google Drive
- Course Book – “PARAGLIDING: THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE”
- Use of our equipment during your training - free
- 5x Instructional Tandem Flights (included!)
- Advanced Kiting & Launch tactics & skills
- 35x solo flights – instructional & radio controlled
- @10hrs+ of air time by graduation!
- JUSTFLY-SVS Flight Park Pass - 1 year
- all Shuttle & rides during training
Pilots graduate with several radio controlled, mountain, foot launched, solo flights including many flights that connect you with soaring and thermaling conditions culminating in an average of 10hrs of flying time; enabling our pilots to be well on their way to chasing clouds and XC dreams.
Basic Pilot License: $2500
unlimited lessons for 1yr from date of purchase
- Be at least 18 years of age &/or parental approval
- sign waiver of liability
- Be able to read, speak, and understand English &/or Spanish.
- Physical fit and capable of preforming athletic movements
- Pass a knowledge test & practical test
- A Willingness to commit aviation