Paraglider Pilot Certification Course
Get certified to launch, FLY and land a PARAGLIDER safely!
This basic skills Course will certify you as a solo pilot and enable you to fly on your own! AND MORE!!!
This course focuses on safety; providing basic launch, flying and landing skills. Calibrated to satisfy all requirements for licensing w/ all organizations for flying in the USA, we offer you a complete training course in paragliding under FAA FAR 103.
License eligibility include; USHPA, AUA & ASC!
In addition: to the basic training requirements,
We educate you about weather forecasting, decision making & situational awareness, plus+ aircraft agility & performance tactics to keep you safe while you fly your paraglider. This course goes beyond basic training at small training hills & engages tactical learning from multiple mountain launches gathering experience in how to surf the winds and sail across the sky.
We enable you to fly smarter right from the beginning.
Learn how to; fly up & touch the clouds, ride the air currents of the sky & interact with the weather happening in the moment.
**This course provides a strong foundation for cross country tactical flying that is prevalent in today's racing competitions and recreational flying communities.**
- Online learning resource library @ Google Drive
- Course Book – “PARAGLIDING: THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE”
- Use of our equipment during your training - free
- 5x Instructional Tandem Flights (included!)
- Advanced Kiting & Launch tactics & skills
- 35x solo flights – instructional & radio controlled
- @10hrs+ of air time by graduation!
- JUSTFLY-SVS Flight Park Pass - 1 year
- all paragliding Shuttle rides during training
Pilots graduate with several radio controlled, mountain, foot launched, solo flights including many flights that connect you with soaring and thermaling conditions culminating in an average of 10hrs of flying time; enabling our pilots to be well on their way to chasing clouds and XC dreams.
Basic Pilot License: $2500
unlimited lessons for 1yr from date of purchase, so take as long as you need to become a safe solo pilot.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- sign waiver of liability
- Be able to read, speak, and understand English &/or Spanish.
- Physical fit and capable of preforming athletic movements
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test
- A Willingness to commit aviation